The term ‘Bizenhanz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All information provided on this website is preliminary and of a general nature. You agree that such information does not constitute professional advice and does not make any endorsement or recommendation of any kind including, without limitation, regarding the suitability of any particular course of action.
- We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of information available through this website and that the content of this website is free from errors. However, we do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of material appearing on this website, its accuracy, operation, quality, functionality, completeness, timeliness, suitability, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Except where you have our prior written permission in each instance, or where permitted by copyright legislation that applies to you, you may not in any form or by any means:
- use, copy, modify, adapt, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, or redistribute any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from this website.
- You may only access, download, view, or print information contained on this website for your own internal business purposes.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.